Thursday, March 12, 2009

Elika Mahoney: Spirited SONG in tribute to Baha'is imprisoned in Iran


The gifted singer Elika Mahoney has just released and shared a powerful song in remembrance and emulation of the Baha'is
imprisoned in Iran.

New song ‘Persecution’ dedicated to Baha’is in Iran

I am pleased to share with you, Persecution, the new song I wrote about in my previous post about the persecution of the Baha’is in Iran, and the unjust arrest of 7 Baha’i leaders there.

You can hear it right now below:





Quantcast

Please feel free to download the song here and to share it with your friends so we can spread this news further:
http://www.elikamahony.com/music/gifts/

I had previously written another blog about what inspired me to write Persecution. Click here to read it.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this song Alex. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete